Naomi was born in the Netherlands and grew up in Sint Maarten. At the age of 18, she returned to the Netherlands to pursue her studies, received her bachelor’s in physical therapy, and is currently pursuing her Master’s in Sports & Movement Innovation.
– Physical Therapy
– Sports Specific Therapy & Rehabilitation
– Swim Instructor / Coach & Aquatic Therapy
Qualifications and Memberships:
– Member of the Paramedical Association St. Maarten (PASM)
– Member of the Royal Dutch Society for Physical Therapy (KNGF)
– Registered at the Ministry of Public Health, Social Development and Labor in St. Maarten; registration number 52060
– Registered at the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport in The Netherlands; registration number (BIG-register) 79930116504
– Registered in the Dutch KRF-NL (Quality Register Physical Therapy); registration number 43686
She’s now back home and ready to give back to her community by contributing to the development of Sports, Health, and Social domains.
One of her goals is to promote preventative health care, encourage a healthy lifestyle, and utilize innovative and integrated approaches to create individualized treatment plans and coaching based on evidence-based practice. Naomi believes that movement and sports are great tools to help in therapy sessions, however, the client’s personal goals and factors related to the client’s needs, limitations, or disabilities remain the focal point.